Thursday, April 27, 2006

Three at HOME!!


Here we all are minutes after Ava arrived at home. She is in the pink looking a little unsure about it all, but we will break her in! (Ava, Eli, Ali)


Minutes before Mimi had us posing for pictures. We were getting a little cozy. This yellow blanket is another one our Aunt Terri made for us (we know she's not really our aunt, but we hear she gives good gifts to her nephews....)(Ali with her hand on Eli)


I know that sometimes we look big in our pictures, so Mimi thought it would be cool to show you my skinny little legs in this bouncer seat. I know before you know it we will all be out of these. (Eli )


I know the other princess is home now, but I wanted to be the pretty one in pink for one more day.....maybe we can share there seems to be a lot of pink around here. (Alissa Joy aka Ali Cat!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Yippeee!! So glad they are all home. Yes, the zoomed in pictures do make them seem pretty normal size - but wow, they are still so small!!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home