
Yes barely, but I am 4 lbs .3 oz, can't you tell my cheeks are filling out? (Ava)

I am 4 lbs .9 oz. We have got to catch brother where we can wear clothes too!! (Alissa)

I don't know what all the fuss is about, I am 4 lbs 9 oz, but these clothes are not all that great!! (Elisha)
1 Comments:
Mimi, They are really growing now, how sweet to see them filling out. Isn't it amazing that Ava, and Ali don't have much hair, but Eli has a good start on his. My kids were the same. My daughter was bald until about 2 or 3yrs but my son was born with a head full of hair, even the Dr. said he was going to need a haircut pretty soon! It won't be long now before they come home. I hope Diana is getting lots of rest!!
Post a Comment
<< Home