Weekend
Alissa is taking a bottle very well. She is now up to 3 lbs 11.2 oz. Big brother better watch out...I may just catch him.
Eli is in the open crib and has not had a tube feeding since last Friday. He weighs 4 lbs 4.2 oz. He is getting to wear clothes now....We thought this preemie outfit would be too small, but as you can see it is still way big!
Ava now weighs 3 lbs 10.4 oz. She has the sweetest look on her face. I think she is ready to come on home.

2 Comments:
How super sweet of each and every one!! :) And looking sooooo great!!
I remember those red preemie nipples and, is it 2 oz max?, 'bottle'.
Maybe they can wear the preemie size clothes up to almost 6 lbs.(?)
Ava's look is priceless!!!! Terri is right - she IS a princess!
Post a Comment
<< Home