10 Weeks Old

Mom was excited when we slept 6 straight hours last night! I think it is funny too!
(Ali)

I will tell you one thing! I like that cereal they added at night....keep it coming!
(Eli)

Ava don't know what the fuss is about...She will just lay here and be sweet!
------------------------------
We did add a small amount of cereal to their night feed Tuesday night. It let them sleep from the 10:00 feed until 4:00 a.m. Woo Hoo!!
The girls are just about out of their premie clothes. The sleepers make their toes curl up. But, the Newborn size is still a little big on the girls. Eli is wearing some 3 month sizes. I am guessing he is now over 7 lbs. The girls are probably over 6 lbs. They seem so big to us because they have grown so much, but the reality is they are still small babies.
We are trying to keep them at least one night every weekend to help Mom & Dad get some uninterrupted sleep. The girls have spent the night at our house a couple of times during the week too. There are enough babies to fill everyone's "baby-holding" quota!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home