What Mimi does for Lunch!

We didn't get our pictures made or go to the Dr this week....we were supposed to do both. But it is too cold and we are not quite ready to be "real" social.

Currently all three babies make a bee-line for me when I get there at lunch time. Eli with his military style crawl....Ava with her traditional crawl and Ali who crawls somewhat like an alligator (I think we are changing her knick-name)
Ali is a little spoiled to me and wants me to hold her the whole time I am there...we are working on breaking her of that...but in that top picture you can see how she looks at me...so sweet!
Yesterday Ava and Eli were playing peek-a-boo around the legs of the jumper. It was so cute. They are all interacting more with each other.
Spending time with them is truly the best part of my day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home