Eye Dr. Day

Today we got to go see the eye Dr. Sometimes premature babies who are on oxygen end up with some eye problems. The Dr. said our eyes looked good and normal.
Mom & Mimi were pretty exhausted after getting us there and back. People wonder why we don't get out more....it is a bunch of work! But we were pretty good, just ready to get back home.

We thought Ali might repeat her church episode. She started getting real fussy in the waiting room. But she settled down and ended up being the "good one". This seems to be her tag lately.

Eli started out charming the female assistants with his big blue eyes. But once they decided to put drops in his eyes he was not amused. But the Dr. with his strange apparatus attached to his head didn't faze him in the least.

I actually cheated a little when I found this picture of Ava in the same outfit. While she was good up till the time the assistants took her, she then turned on the water works. Big ole' tears were streaming down her face.
---
Then I thought it would be cute to let you see just how uncooperative she was... Her Mom has not been calling her the "good one" lately. But when she flashes that smile it melts your heart.

2 Comments:
those babies are just still so cute!!! I'm sure they are quite the handful, but oh so precious when they are cooperating!
I love the picture where one of the girls has a hold of brother's ear, I have a picture simular of M & L near that age of doing the same.
It's been awhile since I've "looked in" on your blog.
The babies look like they, and you, are doing WONDERFUL!!! I know they are great joys to have.
Post a Comment
<< Home