Thursday, March 23, 2006

One Week Old (3-22)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Today they are one week old (Wednesday) Diana got to hold them all together and I got to hold each one of them and two of them together! The girls both have their IV's out now and as soon as Eli's comes out they will not replace it. Everybody is up on their feedings and they are all slowly gaining weight. Ava's hip was not dislocated, but they will do an ultrasound after she leaves the hospital. They are absolutely wrapping me around their little bitty fingers and I love it!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Ava

Image hosting by Photobucket
Elisha

Image hosting by Photobucket
Alissa

1 Comments:

Blogger CINDY said...

WONDERFUL, PRECIOUS DARLINGS!!! They took classes while in mommy's belly on how to wrap grandmothers around their tiny fingers. They all learn it very well :) I know both of mine did, and still do.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home